Saturday, July 28, 2012

"Permit Man" long island expeditor

My name is dave newman and i live in center moriches N.Y., i recieved a violation from the town of brookhaven for an expired pool permit, after speaking to the town as what to do, it came to my attention that hiring an expeditor to run the process for me would be my best option, never hearing the term expeditor before i went to the web and typed in "expeditor in brookhaven" what i figured was a correct search.and after a few web sites i seen a blog of a woman who was so moved by an expeditors kindness that she wanted to tell everyone.well after reading the blog i called the guy, his name is Terry Connelly and he owns Permit Man at 631-772-4600 and expediting long island at 631-772-5749.This guy was fantastic!!!, he got me an adjournment on my court case, legalized a deck,over sized shed,my pool and a cellar entrance that was never on the original C of O. and all of that in under 4 weeks.His prices were more than fair, he is polite,and very friendly, definatley someone i would reccomend to everyone as you can tell,i told him how i got his name and he said he wished more people would write nice stuff about him since it creates work for him, he was half joking when he said it but i told him i was 100% going to write a blog as well, but first i needed to learn how to write a blog, being that i never did before, and i have to say it was simple.so anyway in closing if your looking for an expeditor on long island or just in brookhaven i strongly reccomend that you call Terry Connelly at the Permit Man at 631-772-4600 or on his cell phone 631-300-5851

11 comments:

  1. THIS MAN TERRY CONNELLY IS A TOTAL CROOK!!! BUYERS BEWARE. CHECK OUT BROOKHAVENS WEBSITE AND SEE ALL THE JUDGEMENTS AGAINST HIM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this larryg was not a real client, this is fake and there are no judgements against me.its a shame to see stuff like this 7 years later from competition, bitter people, or just jealous people.i have hundreds of clients whom i have went over and beyond for, as early as today where a man was strucken with a terrible illness, and after his sister told me the story i offered to provide my services for free. its really disheartening to have to combat people who are so filled with anger,lack of manners on sites like this.it takes away from all the good we do as a company,we need legislation passed to hold people responsible for lies and mistruths on these sites.

      Delete
  2. trying to locate address for terry Connelly with business name of Permit Man. Trying to get back monies I gave him for expediting service which was never done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~! When did you give him money? My daughter has a case against him right now. Where do live? My name is Debi. Email me at stillahippie2@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Our address is 356 main st center moriches ny
      11934, please call the office I would be happy to discuss this, without your name and number I cannot look into this, what I can tell you is there has to be a misunderstanding or a mistake, as I said before we file 20 permits a month, the expediting process sometimes takes much longer than people care for, esp when selling a home or faced with violations, it’s not us that created your issue we are just getting you through the process, I can assure you that I take my company and it’s customers very seriously and always look to provide a positive experience, in 2017 we grew by 75% and I. 2018 we grew 150%. So adjusting to the new demand was a bit challenging as we had to hire employees and open an office, if you had a bad experience and your a real customer and not one of the fake reviews that this woman keeps posting, please contact us and I promise I will make you happy.

      Delete
  3. He is a big time Crook!!! Took money from me and never filed permits for me ...I live in the town of islip . Everyone beware of him...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear unknown,
      I’m sorry you had a bad experience, if you leave your phone number and name I would be happy to get back to you, there clearly has to be a mistake or a misunderstanding, as we file over 20 permits a month, also our address is very easy to obtain, please call the office. 631-772-4600.
      As for Deb Arthur stillahippie2@gmail.com our attorney’s have every bit of your harrasment and like your daughter you will be getting sued. You were never a customer, and I look forward to finally getting you in a court room and having you answer for all the lies you told about me and my company.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a lot of digging about Terence Connelly and seems like he's been in buisness for a long time so I decided to go with him. My wife and I tried getting a permit for our deck by ourselves to no prevail so we went and hired Terry. A few weeks later we had the greenlight to do what we had to do! Nothing but good things for this man thank you very much Mr terry!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind review, we need to pay closer attention to our reviews and ask our customers to leave positive feedback as I never have in the past. Word of mouth was the school I was brought up in but in today’s day and age it’s only the person with an axe to grind that leaves a review, I have thousands of satisfied customers and it’s going to be our policy now to ask them for positive feed back after the service is complete.
      I’m very happy we were able to make you leave with a positive experience.

      Delete